>
Home » » Family - Love Them and Let Them Go, They'll Thank You Later

Family - Love Them and Let Them Go, They'll Thank You Later

By Lorie Ann Jermoune 

Family-Love
Family
Family members are wonderful, colorful, and a reflection, gauge or a barometer of a small peek into the window of how our thoughts and judgments formulated into the truths that we live by and reveal how we calculate our responses and reactions to our life challenges. That is one of the key elements in any interpersonal relationship, first of all, there are the emotive responses and the logical responses that are all part of the human experience. We are all innately responding to factors in our environment whether we realize it or not. Conditioning and environment play key factors in our responses and reactions to life events, though much of the judgment is inner chatter or discussion that resonates with what we believe to be true, lawful, or what resonates with our sense of justice.

We did not choose our parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles or cousins, you get the picture? Now if only they would get it too! This is neither a critique or a judgement, simply an assessment brought to light.

I love my family, there's no discounting that; I would do anything in my power to assist anyone of them, as I already have. Many, many, many times too many to publicly admit; it's NOT the admitting that's brings about the most pain, it's that it continues to leave my emotional tank on,"E." I still am not accepted as an individual that plays by different thoughts of logic, reasoning and most often sought mainly for problem-solving or guidance.* Even the giver of emotional time and investment of others is deserving of receiving and giving something more concrete and valuable; reciprocal appreciation. I give to them from my heart; listen, engage, and understand even if I do not agree, I show empathy and controlled responses before reacting in a negative or judgmental way. It's quite the paradox to grow up and still be deemed as young in thought or not viewed to full adulthood. It's actually both disheartening and discouraging.

It's not in the giving, that I am looking for their love, it's in the gift of giving; in the stretching of my hand; in the hope to receive empathy, peace and love back; that is the dilemma for me at-hand, not be shown respect of thought, love and affection;* I now choose to change the pattern for my health and for theirs as well!

The issue is always, what will they expect for me to do next? I wish them well, and I gotta let them go for a little while, till I get stronger or till they understand that life is to be lived and enjoyed by all and that includes a life of peaceful living for me as well as for them! It's okay to take a break from the family dynamic, at least until you have had time to regroup and console yourself with productive counseling and rebuilding relationship structures and dynamics. Not an easy feat, by any means, though the return can be amazing!

Foster healthy relationships for yourself and for your loved ones to understand that history has already happened and it is in the electricity or static energy that we need to fix our current reality: Just like an electrical current, there is energy, submission, an ultimate power source,(God),working with our family, the same applies to you and me, our family can be an assistant power source, or a missing link, if that's how they choose to think.

Family is beautiful and like kryptonite is to Superman, a very strong man, though very susceptible to outer energy, beyond his super-human strength, massive physical statue and ability to overcome obstacles. After all Superman was a man too! He hurt, felt sad, needed empathy and compassion, not that there's anything wrong with that. If we remember from the movies, Superman sought comfort and guidance from his family, during crucial times when he needed support and guidance. His parents left messages behind knowing of his need for family strength and counseling- they supported him even after death. Can you imagine if more families did that?

We all need to feel loved and appreciated, no matter how strong we are expected to appeal or appear to family and friends, we are all deserving of love and appreciation. After you return from taking a family break, your loving family will be happy and thank you immensely, content to no end, that you showed yourself worthy of time alone, and did something healthy for yourself. They will be glad that you took time to get to know yourself better making you a happier person, ready to explore new adventures!

Love your family, and if you can, love mine too, I know that I do!!!

I enjoy learning from you and from others offering me knowledge continuously!

Freelance Writer of Inspirational Articles, Motivational Speaker and Writer of catchy, trending, poetic Advertising and more! You pick the topic and I will poetically write it for you-You can reach me via U.S. mail in Orlando, Florida. Writing is my hearts desire to reach others and teach, share, learn, motivate,or engage my readers in an original, poetic, whimsical or informative tone. Follow me on my personal website or on Twitter.

Namaste,

@lorieannjermoun http://lorieannj.com/poetry-by-lorie-ann-j/

Article Source:  Family - Love Them and Let Them Go, They'll Thank You Later

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Search


Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Find Us On Facebook

Hot Games

Events

Copyright

Recent Comments

Popular Posts

About Us

Fenzidom Magz